To be considered for the HERS Internship Program, applicants must be undergraduate students or recently graduated, in good standing, and eligible for enrollment in a tribal college or university.
how to apply
(1) HERS application
(2) Letter of Interest: Send a 1-2 page letter explaining your interest in a HERS internship, a description of previous internships or research experience, your academic goals, and how you will apply this experience in your own communities.
(3) 2 Letters of Recommendations. We require both an academic letter of recommendation as well as a character reference. Upload letters here.
(4) College or university transcripts
(5) 1 writing sample:
- The sample should be 3- 5 pages and represents your own work. Please do not submit a collaboratively written essay.
- Be sure that the sample includes a bibliography.
- Submission should be free of grades or marks.
Summer Applications 2018 are closed